The Funny Pages

Hello!!!! Any tips on blogging? Let me know!!



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Disneyland!

Our first Dinseyland trip! Spring Break 2010, along with everyone else in the whole world who were there! But we still had a great time. :) Lauren lives in Disneyland. haha Ok, near it. We had lunch with her at Mimi's cafe. It was so nice seeing her.
My handsome husband in Tarzan's tree house!


Teacups gone crazy! Geeeee!!!!
Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carney Mirrors

Tower of Terror!! Very fun! Why is there nobody else on main street?
A hungry jolly caterpillar.Itchy head.


Short wife. Aliens!! SHOOT THEM!!!


I got it! No, No... You got it!!!! You get those little green aliens!!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 u guys! I MISS U SO MUCH! IM SO EXCITED TO SEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete